Answers To Frequently Asked Questions & Problems
- Q: Why won’t the videos play?
A: The most common cause for not being able to view the videos is an out of date flash player. You can download the latest version of the adobe flash player here.
- Q: After I paid I received no user name and password. How do I get into the site?
- Q: I just RESUBSCRIBED, but when I log in I still cannot access the member content?
- Q: I’m already a member, but I forgot my password or it is not working
A: This was most likely due to a failed redirect back to the website for user name and password setup. If this happened, you will receive an e-mail within 30 minutes that will give you a way to finish the user name and password setup. Just follow the instructions in the e-mail. If you need immediate assistance, we would be glad to help you. You can call technical support from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. 316-243-7096. If you happen to get voice mail, please leave your name and e-mail address, and we will call back shortly.
A: This means that your user name and e-mail already exist in our database and we need to manually reactivate your account. We regularly (every 2 hours) check the registrations and will activate yours and send you an e-mail, but if you need a rush put on it, you can call technical support from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. 316-243-7096. If you happen to get voice mail, please leave your name and e-mail address, and we will call back shortly.
A: If you cannot remember your password, you can click here and then click the link that says lost your password. If for some reason, you have tried this and it does not work, you can contact us, and we will help you out.
- Q: I’ve never taken ACLS before how should I use this site to make the most of my time?
- Q: I’ve take ACLS before and I very confident about my skills and knowledge but just want to fine tune for testing. How should I use the site?
A: Watch the video on the home page and then read this short article and you will how to best utilize the resources here.
Optimize Site Usage
- Q: Can I veiw and track my quiz and megacode simulator scores?
A: Yes you can. Use the following link to watch a video and learn how to do this.
How to View and Track your ACLS Quiz Results