This site is for educational purposes only. All information is kept as current as possible with AHA Guidelines.
However, it is your responsibility to ensure that the information you apply to your medical practice and work is correct. Refer to your AHA ACLS Provider Handbook as the source document to ensure proper treatment in your practice.
You are responsible for understanding and implementing any skills that you learn on this site. We recommend that before you implement anything that you learn on this site, you should thoroughly read through the AHA ACLS Provider Manual.
This site is not connected with the American Heart Association or any other organization. It is strictly an information site.
Transactions are made securely and your credit card information is not stored on acls-algorithms.com or its server.
- Do not share your login passwords and usernames. If our system detects that this is occurring, it will suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
- Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this site.
- Use of this site and membership to this site does not imply personal ownership of the content that is delivered. Do not save files to your personal computer unless authorized by the owner of this site.
- Please do not violate our copyright.
- No advertising, trading of goods and services, or commercial use is allowed. No bulk e-mail, junk mail or spam is allowed.
- Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech or sexually explicit language in your comments or contact form
Copyright and Trademark Law
All written, video, and graphic content on this site (unless otherwise stated) is protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or reused without express permission of Jeffery Media Productions, L.L.C. which reserves all rights.
Limitation of Liability
THIS WEBSITE PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERROR, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WEBSITE , ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PREVENTS THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SUCH EXCLUSION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT LIMITED BY LAW.
Visitor/User shall indemnify and hold harmless Jeffery Media Productions and acls-algorithms.com from any real or perceived loss, cost, expense and damages on account of any kind and all manner of claims, demands, actions, and proceedings that may be initiated against Jeffery Media Productions or acls-algorithms.com on the grounds that the web space content violates any copyright, proprietary right of any person, state, and federal regulations, contains any matter that is libelous or scandalous.
No additional notice of any kind for any reason is due Visitor and Visitor expressly warrants an understanding that the right to notice is waived as a condition for permission to view or interact with the Web Site.
This policy updated May 25, 2018
Jeffery Media Productions L.L.C reserves the right to update this policy any time.