This PALS Quiz focuses on the recognition and management of pediatric cardiac arrest and covers all aspects of the PALS Cardiac Arrest Algorithm.
Answer all 10 questions and then your practice test will be graded.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to pass the previous Module's quiz in order to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Question 1 of 10
1. QuestionOnce a child has progressed to the point of cardiac arrest, the intervention of highest priority is _____________.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
2. QuestionIf a child is unresponsive, not breathing, or only gasping you should first __________.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
3. QuestionIf a child is found pulseless with the following rhythm, which branch of the cardiac arrest would you use?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
4. QuestionIf a child is found pulseless with the following rhythm, which branch of the cardiac arrest would you use?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
5. QuestionIf a child is found pulseless with the following rhythm, which branch of the cardiac arrest would you use?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
- Question 7 of 10
7. QuestionDuring CPR, any interruptions in chest compressions for rhythm checks, shock delivery, advanced airway placement, etc. should be limited to less than _________ seconds.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
8. QuestionChest compressions should be performed at a rate of _______ per minute for infants, children, and adults.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
9. QuestionChest compression depth in infants to children should be ____________.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
10. QuestionWhich of the following is true regarding high-quality CPR? (choose all that are correct)CorrectIncorrect