This quiz consists of 10 ACLS questions covering aspects of VF and Pulseless VT.
Answer the questions, and you will be graded at the end.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to pass the previous Module's quiz in order to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Question 1 of 10
1. QuestionDrugs used in the VF/Pulseless VT Algorithm include:CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
2. QuestionThe primary ACLS treatment for VF and Pulseless VT is:CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
3. QuestionIf an AED is on the patient and a manual defibrillator is available you should ___________________________.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
4. Question(True or False)
Even a 5- to 10-second pause in chest compressions can reduce the chance that a shock will terminate VF.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
5. Question(True or False) Chest compressions should be continued while the defibrillator is charging.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
6. QuestionIf you do not know the effective biphasic dose range for the defibrillator that you are using, you should deliver a first shock and all subsequent shocks at _________.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
7. QuestionIf using a monophasic defibrillator for Pulseless VF/VT the first dose and all subsequent doses should be _______J.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
8. QuestionAfter the first shock for pulseless VF/VT you should:CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
9. QuestionThe initial energy dose delivered in Pulseless Arrest (VF/VT) with a biphasic defibrillator is typically _________:CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
10. QuestionFor VF/pulseless VT how many shocks should initially be given?CorrectIncorrect