2010-2015 ACLS Guidelines Sample Test
This sample test covers the significant changes made to the 2010 ACLS guidelines which are good through 2015. At the end, your test will be graded and you will receive a score. This test contains 5 of the 25 questions that are on the full 2010-2015 ACLS Guideline Changes Test
The 2015-2020 AHA Guidelines will be released when the new AHA ACLS provider manuals are released for public purchase. This should occur between March-April 2016. At this time this site is approximately 90% up to date with the new 2015-2020 AHA ACLS Guidelines. Click here to take the 2015-2020 AHA Guideline Changes Test
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to pass the previous Module's quiz in order to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Enroll now and take this entire practice test plus all other practice tests that will thoroughly prepare you for AHA ACLS Certification.
- Question 1 of 5
1. QuestionWhich statement is true:CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 5
2. QuestionThe 2010-2015 guidelines added a 5th link in the AHA ECC Adult Chain of Survival. This addition was:CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 5
3. QuestionAll 4 electrode pad placement positions have been shown to be equally effective to treat atrial and ventricular arrhythmias. Which placement position is the default position for pad placement?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 5
4. QuestionThe recommended initial biphasic energy dose for cardioversion of unstable atrial fibrillation changed. The new range is ___________.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 5
5. Question(True or False) A precordial thump may be considered for patients with witnessed, monitored, unstable VT if a defibrillator is not immediately available for use.CorrectIncorrect